Dedicated to the Safety of Your Funds
One of the primary concerns of on-line traders is the safety of trading large amounts of money over the Internet. Ava considers the security of customer funds to be the bedrock of the company's values and no effort is spared in maintaining the security of customer funds and the integrity of our trading platforms.
Here's how Ava keeps your information and money secure:
- 256-bit SSL encryption across the entire website
- Embedded True-Site identity assurance seal
- Ava is WebTrust compliant, as determined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ava uses McAfee Secure (HackerSafe) to prevent credit card fraud and identity theft
- All client money is segregated from AvaTrade business funds.
- The accounts are maintained in leading local banks.