Litecoin CFD Trading
Litecoin has established itself as the leading competitor to Bitcoin, and now you can trade this exciting digital currency with AvaTrade.
When you trade Litecoin CFDs with AvaTrade you can trade long or short (buy or sell) instantly, so you can act on your analysis whether you’re optimistic or cynical about the future of digital currencies.
- Trade Litecoin with leverage of 10:1
- Choose between the powerful AvaTradeAct and MetaTrader 4 platforms
- Trade wherever you are with our free tablet and mobile apps
- Enjoy the security of trading with a regulated broker
- Get live support in your language whenever the markets are open
- The Litecoin market is available to traders 24/7*, for maximum convenience
*Under certain cryptocurrency conditions
Trade Litecoin and Bitcoin with AvaTrade and claim your new client bonus of up to $10,000.
Why CFDs make sense for Trading Litecoin:
- Security - You don’t have to worry about your Litecoins being stolen. CFDs are a derivative product. Your potential profits are based on the movement of the Litecoin price but no Litecoins are bought or sold in your name.
- Simplicity - Buying digital currencies directly can be complicated. With AvaTrade CFD trading it’s as easy as selecting Litecoin from a menu and clicking to sell or buy. It’s so simple you can do it on your mobile or tablet too.
- Get leverage of up to 10:1 - As a financial derivative you can trade CFDs on leverage, meaning you can open a larger position in the market.
- Diversify - As one of the world’s leading CFD brokers AvaTrade offers a wide range of CFD products for you to trade, all from a single platform.
Start trading Litecoin with AvaTrade today and claim your new client bonus.
Litecoin – Silver to Bitcoin’s Gold
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer, decentralised digital currency (also known as a cryptocurrency) based on the Bitcoin system. The creators of Litecoin sought to adapt the Bitcoin model to develop a more stable and efficient currency.
There are several key differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin, including the way coins are “mined”, security procedures, and the total number of coins destined to be produced.
In 2013 Litecoin’s value rocketed from less than $0.01 to more than $20. Could Litecoin follow Bitcoin’s lead and keep on rising in value?
Trade Litecoin and Bitcoin with an award-winning broker and get a bonus of up to $10,000.