Floating Spread Account – MetaTrader 4
Trade the forex market with spreads as low as 0.9 pips with our MT4 floating spread account. Floating spreads – also known as variable spreads – are based on the lowest interbank market prices available at the moment you place your order.
- More than 60 FX pairs with spreads as low as 0.9 pips
- Get leverage of up to on your trades
- Powerful and customisable MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- Tablet and phone trading with free iOS and Android apps
- Live support in your language 24 hours/5 days
- Enjoy the protection of trading with a globally regulated broker
Open an MT4 floating spread account today and find out why AvaTrade is one of the world’s most popular online brokers.
The Advantage of Floating Spreads
When you trade using our floating spread account the gap between the Bid and Ask is constantly updated in real time according to the best quotes available from our liquidity partners – some of the biggest banks in the world. That’s why we’re able to offer spreads as low as 0.9 pips.
AvaTrade’s variable spreads are among the most competitive of any internet broker. The table below shows what kind of spreads to expect on some of the most popular currency pairs.
|CURRENCY PAIR||MINIMUM SPREAD||TYPICAL SPREAD|
Already have an account or interested in more information?
Variable spreads – The professional choice
Professional traders use floating spreads because it ensures that you always get the lowest spread available at the moment you place your trade. It also affords you a better feel for the character of the market and the liquidity available at any given time – giving you an extra dimension to your analysis of market conditions and allowing more informed trading decisions.
With an AvaTrade floating spread account you get a professional trading environment – dynamic low spreads, powerful software and reliable execution.
Feel closer to the market and trade more than 200 forex pairs and CFDs at low spreads using the feature-rich MetaTrader 4 software.
AvaTrade offers floating spread trading through the industry’s most popular software platform, MetaTrader 4:
- Trade FX, commodities, stock indices, equities & bonds on a single screen
- Displays best up-to-the-second Bid/Ask quotes
- Analyse multiple customisable charts using powerful tools
- Place orders, set stops and limits & track all your open and pending trades
- Automate your trading with MQL5 and EA compatibility
You can find out more about fixed spread trading and all of the features of MT4 here.
AvaTrade is a pioneering brokerage in online trading, offering more than 200 instruments to trade instantly, whenever the financial markets are open. Since it was established in 2006 it has attracted more than 200,000 registered clients and has won numerous awards, including Most Trusted Forex Broker and Best Forex Customer Service.
If you have any questions regarding opening a floating spread account, or online trading in general, please speak to a member of our customer service team.